Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pasta


Tonight, it should be noted that there is a lunar eclipse finishing and I have completed my second night of fresh pasta making. A great experience that I want to improve upon. Not perfect, my noodles have been on the moist side. Tasty tender fettucine noodles mixed with gluten like dumpling balls. One night it accompanies salmon and roasted red peppers tonight it's chicken and marinara.
Edited on 4/23/08
Sorry this was a long time ago. Remember the lunar eclipse? Me neither.
I need a motivator.
The image is from a pizza I made a while back.
I have given up on fresh pasta making until further notice.
Pizza is so much easier to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh,
I am sorry that you did not like the Pizza. We take your comments seriously. You can not judge a resturant by a slice. Let me send you a speical pizza which I am sure you will like. We hope to see you back.

Matt
i5pizza@gmail.com